The way that Soundrop's accounting system truncates fractions of cents in artist statements vs payments will sometimes show an account balance of -0.01 after being paid. Please rest assured that this is a rounding error in our accounting, and that your account balance is really $0.00 after being paid. We apologize for any confusion!
Articles in this section
- When and how do I get paid from Soundrop?
- Soundrop Accounting & Transactions
- Can't get no satisfaction error? Release not saving? Try creating the tracks first!
- Soundrop Usage Guidelines
- Creating a New Release (Album or Single)
- Account balance displaying -0.01
- Tax ID / VAT / Vendor ID?
- Site seeming to time out or not move forward?
- Formatting Songs From Soundtracks (Including Film / Video Games)
- Getting Paid in Soundrop